WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 784 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys,

Just wanted to set up this thread so there is a centralized location to find the latest updates with the F74 Project. We will be posting every Sunday morning to update the status of the project.

If we do not have any news to share we will still be checking in :-!:-!:-!

We encourage future owners to sign up for the Hexa Newsletter as we be sending out updates via email as well.

We are still on track to have the prototype in hand towards the end of this month.

-Rocky

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
We appreciate the "every Sunday" updates. I am still amped!

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Awesome! Can't wait

-Sent using Rock, Paper and the occasional Scissors-

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Here is the latest on the F74 Diver

Major components of the prototype are complete and the samples will be in route to Hexa Headquarters very soon for our approval. The case, bezel, dial and bracelets will be arriving shortly.

The hands are looking like early August...we turned down a similar off-the-shelf handset and are having molds produced to our specifications.

-Rocky

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Very cool!

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Rocky is an earlier riser or late-night partier. Regardless, I bet he is crafting our weekly-update as I write this ;)

·
Registered
1,620 Posts

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Looking great, but are those regular spring bars?

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
I'm liking what I see! Very cool! The case looks so awesome.. :-D a question.. Is the bezel numbers "raised" I mean does the numbers go further out that the bezel? Don't know if anyone understand what I mean :-D

·
Registered
40,837 Posts
Love that dial

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkblahblahah

1 - 20 of 784 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.