WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Traser, Aquadive, & Dive Watch Forum Moderator
6,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here I am, a dive watch guy, and I go off and buy a Casio Ana-Digi PAW5000-1 (never had this problem with a diver). At first, I wasn't sure if I would love it, but honestly, I do. The only issue that I began to have was that the resin bands "cuffs"(that swivel creating a gap) pulled my arm hair like nobody's business. So faced with this dilemma, I opted for the cheapest, quickest route so that hatred towards a watch I really do like would not begin to creep in with every "ouch" or "yikes". Yep, I gave my wrist a new "do". I think I tapered it rather well and when I was done, I noticed that my right one (the one I do not wear my watch on) had a wrist fro. So, I did that one too.

My question is, am I the only IDIOT to ever do this. I sure hope not but if I am, maybe I can start a new trend. It might even catch on in Europe, so for once, us Americans can be ahead of the watch fashion trend.

Ariel -

(this is the swivel "cuffs" that were causing me so much pain)

the new "wrist do"

and the watch

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
arutlosjr11,
If you are talking about that "bar" that swivels between the back of the watch and the inside of the band I may have a solution. One of those hit the bone on my wrist a caused pain. I took a small scissors and clipped it off leaving the small "hinges" in place. From the topside the "hinges" look no different and occupy the same space just inside the lugs as before the "bar trimming". I don't know if that guarantees a solution to your hair pulling problem.
PM me if my explanation is not clear. Gotta go to bed now. Busy day tomorrow.
cc

1 - 3 of 3 Posts