WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,587 Posts
Hello Casios,

Thanks for the heads up. I hadn't seen this before. I hope this isn't going to be the latest FAKE craze... I just added new pictures of my DW-8200 to show how a real DW-8200 should look like. Again this Mudman looks pretty real for people who are not into it G-Shock:-(

Cheers,

Sjors

·
G-Shock Mod
14,201 Posts
man, fake sucks! O| :rodekaart :-|

this is going to the sticky thread in Image Section

·
Registered
343 Posts
I wanted to point out that I mistakenly bought a fake Flogman when I first started collecting G-Shocks but you can actually use the band and Bezel's as replacement parts for some of your Frogman watches. I have a Black Helios Frogman that I wear and can't find a replacement band like the original. The band on my Flogman is as close as I can find and the resin is pretty much just as flexible and comfortable as the original.The lettering on the band is pretty close. I at least now have a band to use when I need to replace the original one.

Regards,
ssnake71:-!

·
Banned
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:-| In Brazil, the black market sell this "Mudfakeman" for Usd$12.00. "Frogfakeman" Usd$15.00
The official representative Casio in Brazil still did not import the Mudman models such as:G-9000, Frogman´s and others. Japan,United States and Europe They are the first ones to receive.
The only advantage to live in country of third world is that all vintage Casio are here!:-!
All the best for my friends in the world.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Thks for the heads up W, those could fool casual buyers.

·
Banned
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Fake Mudman! (more pictures) another model*

:-| Hello friends, more pictures from the "Mudfakeman" :rodekaart

o| :rodekaart o|

1 - 8 of 8 Posts