WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Oh, I posted this earlier in the fake thread. Hmmm, so now it's coming on the Bay. These people give Asia a bad name :-|

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
I hope no one gets fooled into buying that. This really reflects the thievery culture of certain organisations, if its popular, fake it!

Very sad state of events.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Now that there is fake mudman, which model will be next??

:think::think: The Gulfman?

·
Registered
13,279 Posts
I was reading the feedback the bidder had. The one negative one I found funny. Maybe it's just me.

Oh dear, Malaysia. Do they make the fakes there or get them from some other place?

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
I was reading the feedback the bidder had. The one negative one I found funny. Maybe it's just me.

Oh dear, Malaysia. Do they make the fakes there or get them from some other place?

The fakes were most likely from China, the seller is probably from Malaysia, where there are places that sell fake Seikos, Rolexes, Panerais, and Casio too. I once saw a bad Rolex knock-off, quartz powered, at USD$2.50 a pop, when I was there on a business trip.

·
Registered
13,279 Posts
Never get a knock off in Malaysia. Hong Kong is the place to go. :-! :-d

1 - 9 of 9 Posts