WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got this as a gift from an uncle.
I was shocked and awed at first when he gave me the watch. I kept it in a drawer for a long time because I didn't want to break it and what not. One day I decided to do a google search on "how to spot a fake rolex" and it looks like it's a fake.
Of course my aunt would have probably killed him if he actually gave me a real rolex as she's not the most generous person I know, so there's that.
I would appreciate it if somebody can confirm that this is a genuinely fake rolex. I'm 99.98596% sure it's fake.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
That's an absolute fake haha. May be as more fakes enter the market, his will appear more real......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
219 Posts
There's so much wrong with this watch it's hard to pick a place to start. I'm sure if you open the caseback, you'll see it's not real. But it's not even necessary...

On the bright side, you don't have to worry about breaking it now. Hammer a few nails with it.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Why is it ALWAYS an Uncle?

Reactions: mharris660

·
Registered
5,498 Posts
Reactions: dr3ws and Rosco53

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
The first clue a Rolex is fake is when a relative noted for their tightness with money gives it to you for free.

Then there's the date cyclops that looks nothing like a real Rolex. No deeper investigation needed really.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts