WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont know if there are fakes out there or how many were produced but could someone check these out for me?

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge
DESCRIPTION:
IT'S ONLY MADE 2000 IN THE WORLD!!

$350.00
Also this one from a different website.

"STUSSY XXV GSHOCK"

There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review by clicking below! Review this product...
Something special for stussy's 25th birthday. They have hooked up with gshock and made a black and gold stussy timepiece. They have been produced in very limited numbers, they wont be available for long.

Quantity: Our Price: £270.00

Thanks.

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,595 Posts
Hi DougieFresh,

I must confess I haven't seen many of them for sale. I don't think there are FAKE stussy G's, but that's just because there are not hundresds of them on eBay. As long as people on fora etc. don't look too interested in Stussy, I hope the FAKE watch industry won't notice that it's wanted. If they pick it up, sites where you can sell them will flood the internet (like the BAPE models :-().

BTW, I like your Username. I must have "The Show, la di da" somewhere in my attic and have a special of Dough E Fresh somewhere on VHS.

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
51 Posts
I agree with Sjors. I don't think there is enough demand for the Stussy G-Shocks for people to make fakes. The one thing that I notice with fake Bapes, is that the letters for the date are lined up under the middle eye. Authentic ones have the date letters between the first and second eyes(like the pictures you posted). You can look on Ebay for some fake Bapes and compare them to any real 6900s. Plus the cost to make that cool box, might not make it profitable for FAKERS.

On a side note, I love the Stussy G-Shock, but it always cost a little too much for me to pull the trigger on.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jnaga48 I have never noticed that about the Bathing ape G-shocks but now that you said it I first glanced at mine because for some reason I cant belive I got a real one then I went I ebay and all of them have the date under the middle eye. Thanks for pointing that out. Also big shout out to SJORS. I have been on this forum for only 2 days and he has helped me with everything I have needed thank you very much. Definitley the go to guy!

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,595 Posts
Hi DoughieFresh,

No Problem, we all once started with our first G-Shock;-). A Big shout to Jnaga too. I hadn't heard of this difference yet, wich probably will make it easier to identify fake Bape's. That's not quiet my speciallity.

Cheers,

Sjors

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.