WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
Brother on left lives in a loft in NYC and is a struggling film industry executive. Known to live for the day and to spend beyond his means for "appearance". He recently broke his collar bone riding an electric skateboard in Central Park.

Brother one on the right has recently retired after the very successful real estate and construction company he started was sold to Berkshire Hathaway. He still drives his favorite F-150 with his trusty black lab.

·
Registered
37,698 Posts
Nice pair, and a great strap on the Seamaster 👍🏻

Reactions: PeteJE

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'm afraid I will be involved in a family meeting soon. They will call it an intervention. I will justify each purchase knowing full well that they are right. At some point, I will get angry and storm out. The real reason I will leave is to hit a Black Friday watch sale.

You would be hard-pressed to find a strap that looks better than that NATO.

·
Registered
9,367 Posts
That's a great looking family right there! The SMP keeps eluding me, maybe next year!

Reactions: PeteJE

·
Registered
75 Posts
Really appreciate the non-standard configuration Speedy, and the SMP on a nato is class! I’ve been on the fence about which SMP variant to add to my collection, but I know one will work out sooner or later, as they always seem to haha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts