WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Let's see, I've been collecting for 8 days. I'm out of control. Here are my 4 children with a Frogman on the way. I know it's a Frogman because the Sonogram showed that telling asymetrical case. Due date is sometime in the next 7-10 days. Gulfman got here today.

Thanks,
Tom

Attachments

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
Hi,
Let's see, I've been collecting for 8 days. I'm out of control. Here are my 4 children with a Frogman on the way. I know it's a Frogman because the Sonogram showed that telling asymetrical case. Due date is sometime in the next 7-10 days. Gulfman got here today.

Thanks,
Tom
NICE PICS! Thanks for posting!

Wear it all in good healt mate! :-!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Nice collection! :-!

I've never worked out what the turtle is holding on the back of the Gulfmans - I get the satellite dish for the atomic part, but is the other thing a paddle? Or is it supposed to be brushing its shell to get rid of the salt?

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, truth be known, it was 3 in three days....

and then in the 5th day another and then in the next 5 days I bought the Frogman. I need to take a rest.

·
Registered
13,279 Posts
That's a great start.

·
Registered
13,279 Posts
Nice collection! :-!

I've never worked out what the turtle is holding on the back of the Gulfmans - I get the satellite dish for the atomic part, but is the other thing a paddle? Or is it supposed to be brushing its shell to get rid of the salt?
It's either a broom or a weapon. Being a Japanese watch, I like to think it's a weapon. Who else has watched too much Teenage Ninja Mutant Turtles as a kid?

·
Registered
533 Posts
Wow, safe to say you got bit big time by that sneakey old "G BUG". I was bit about 10 yrs ago, they still have not found the cure yet. i.e. cold sweats, hearing little voices telling me "must have another G". elevated heart rate when entering a store that sells the G's. Ok everybody, time for group. :-xo| Very nice collection my friend. Looking foward to seeing the new Froggie pics as well. Wear in good health. :-!

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Wow, safe to say you got bit big time by that sneakey old "G BUG". I was bit about 10 yrs ago, they still have not found the cure yet. i.e. cold sweats, hearing little voices telling me "must have another G". elevated heart rate when entering a store that sells the G's. Ok everybody, time for group. :-xo| Very nice collection my friend. Looking foward to seeing the new Froggie pics as well. Wear in good health. :-!

------------:-d:-d:-d------------

regards,

Kirk M.

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
Just think how many G's you can buy when you sell that beautiful Submariner of yours I've been ogling lately.....wish I had the coin for that one!o|

1 - 15 of 15 Posts