WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gotta tell ya.. the only thing I have not liked about owning my Glycine D24 has been the screw bar setup. The way it is setup makes the scenario ripe for scratching or scraping or denting the watch, fact is, it sucks. I ordered some new thick spring bars from ocean7 and received today, they work very well with the Glycine D24 (and one would assume other similar Glycines). YMMV, but it's gonna make a big difference for me.. Cheers

·
Registered
804 Posts
Gotta tell ya.. the only thing I have not liked about owning my Glycine D24 has been the screw bar setup. The way it is setup makes the scenario ripe for scratching or scraping or denting the watch, fact is, it sucks. I ordered some new thick spring bars from ocean7 and received today, they work very well with the Glycine D24 (and one would assume other similar Glycines). YMMV, but it's gonna make a big difference for me.. Cheers

Got an idea for you if you want to continue using the screw bars: Check this out:
http://www.timedesign.de/home_e.html

He's got a tool that will hold one end still while you looen the other.
Would be great for this one and Kobolds as well!
I normally strap the watch down on a cutting board face down on top of a non-slip gripper pad, and use two 20mm screwdrivers.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts