WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was my father's watch, it does work, i know it probably has no value considering its condition, but i would like to find out if it is possible to find a band and replacement glass. i think it's actually plastic.
on the face it says 21 jewels, automatic. On the back it has KR902558K, i am assuming that is a model number but it turned up zero search results for me.
sorry about the gigantic pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
220 Posts
That looks like a similar size to the Orient Tristar line. You can pick these up for $100 new.

I'd first contact Orient USA and see if they can add a new crystal, if they have one that fits. If not, then you'll have to do some more leg work yourself.

If you cannot find a replacement crystal, I'd say to try and find the specs of the Tristar line (seen below), and contact a watch maker to see if they'll do the replacement.

Sent from my SM-J337V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Looking at the dial it bears a strong resemblence to the King Diver. I looked on the Chrono24 site and there are several KDs listed w/ nearly identical indices and the tiny lume dots and date window. The last letter of the markings is K which is a gray dial by Orient's code.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts