WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am guessing some of you prefer to buy your watches from brick and mortar dealers. Do you have a favorite?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Govberg in Bala Cynwyd, PA. They have two other locations, but I deal here because my contact, Marty, is very responsive and accommodating..

·
Registered
11,474 Posts
Al Armstrong at Armstrong Rockwell .

http://www.armstrongrockwell.com/

Al is a true WIS, very knowledgeable in all things Horological, and all around Good Guy. I called him once with a question....an hour later I was much better informed and....part of the familly.

with the dough you passed on there i would want to adopt you to;-)

·
Moderator Public Forum
22,075 Posts
I am guessing some of you prefer to buy your watches from brick and mortar dealers. Do you have a favorite?
No favorite dealer because there are simply too many watch brands for one dealer to have a representative sample.

I buy from the dealer that has the watch I'm interested in. Whether the purchase is done in person at a B&M store, over the B&M dealers website or from a dealer that only has an internet presence has no bearing on the decision to purchase. The reputation of the dealer comes first. Indeed looking back over the past 10 years, I would say that over 90% of my purchases have been through virtual storefronts.

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Excellent experience & very accomodating:

Al, Armstong Rockwell, CT
Jim, Continental Jewelers, DC
Matt, Joseph Gann Jewelers, Boston

1 - 9 of 9 Posts