Votes: 12 10.3%
  • Other diver

Votes: 44 37.6%
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Before I dident like divers so mush,I thought they where to clumsy. But since this summer when I watched at a Rolex Deepsea at a watchdealer I was totally sold in divers. Now I love them. I would say that Deepsea is the perfect diver. Its a stunning watch and it has almost made me to a Rolex fanboy b-) Seiko Marinemaster 300m comes in a second place beacause I love that design of the the MM300 and the almost unreal value you get with he watch. One of the most beautiful divers out there, and it will be in my collection very soon b-) I know I did a thread about divers, but I think its more fun with a poll with some options. Anyway, my vote goes to Rolex Deepsea.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
If you take the PO away then you have some of the few divers out there I would really like to own
and I agree with you on what you say about the DS and SBDX001 and just look at that AT and MM SDb-)b-)

Every one that is not convinced about the the SBDX001 were to buy one
that watch just destroy every thing else in it price range (under 2300$ second hand)

But when we only can pick one I must say Deep Sea there just isn't one thing I don't like about it
"mine" should land in spring 2012

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^
Stensberg
--------------
I like Omega PO but I prefer the dot lumenation like Rolex and Seiko uses on their divers. Rolex and Seiko does the best divers on the market for me. Maby it sounds Im a anti-Omegaguy but Im not. But I think there new Seamasters with their new inhouse movement cal. 8500 is far more better than their eta based SMP and PO but the prices is more expensive for that and I think their is a risk that some fans whish loved Omega for their value will leave the brand. (just my view)

·
Banned
3,758 Posts
I either currently own or have owned all of the watches on this list except the IWC and the Planet Ocean and I have a new Planet Ocean on order. So until the new Planet Ocean comes in and I have time to live with it for a while, I will have to say one of these two. The Rolex Submariner LV or the Omega PloProf.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I either currently own or have owned all of the watches on this list except the IWC and the Planet Ocean and I have a new Planet Ocean on order. So until the new Planet Ocean comes in and I have time to live with it for a while, I will have to say one of these two. The Rolex Submariner LV or the Omega PloProf.

Oh, I forgot to add Ploprof in the poll... stupid me o| thats a cool watch. The coolest of their divers.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Other for me: IWC GST 3536 in titanium is still the ultimate diver in my book.

Reactions: Beedoo

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Im surpriced about that Deepsea dont get more votes. I thought it would be susperior the others. But the poll is not finished yet...

·
Registered
798 Posts
I voted "Other"
+ i voted other too..
Hi saxon, that tudor subs looks gorgeous :p...
classic and simple.. hmmm i have to add that beauty on my wishlist

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
"Other" will win by a mile.
You couldn't do a realistic poll on a forum this size without listing at least 50 watches.
Maybe 5 polls, 10 watches each in msrp price categories.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
"Other" will win by a mile.
You couldn't do a realistic poll on a forum this size without listing at least 50 watches.
Maybe 5 polls, 10 watches each in msrp price categories.
I was almost sure that DSSD and Planet Ocean would get the most votes, I tried to pick the "bigger divers" there are so many....

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Maybe the poll should have been the favorit brand of divers in here ?
I sure against all others DS and PO dosen't stand a chance.

But DS is still the diver I want most of all the divers out there today.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts