WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys - I'm looking to purchase my first Omega and I'm looking for some advice. I understand that the FD only ships to addresses within the EU and I live in Canada. This surprised me a bit as I remeber seeing comments about members getting watches in all over the place after paying for taxes and stuff. ???

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I could get a similar level of service and certainly price locally. I am in the GTA, Ontario, Canada. My options as far as I knew were Eeropean Jewellery, Birks, not sure of others. I'm in the west end.

·
Registered
4,418 Posts
It's actually the forum "AD" and sponsor who cannot ship outside EU anymore.

There is also a forum "FD" (favourite dealer), and I'm sure someone here can send you their contact info. I believe they'll ship to you.

This actually has made me wonder, will Ace continue to advertize on, and sponsor the forum now that the majority of the members cannot buy from them? :think:

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Guys - I'm looking to purchase my first Omega and I'm looking for some advice. I understand that the FD only ships to addresses within the EU and I live in Canada. This surprised me a bit as I remeber seeing comments about members getting watches in all over the place after paying for taxes and stuff. ???

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I could get a similar level of service and certainly price locally. I am in the GTA, Ontario, Canada. My options as far as I knew were Eeropean Jewellery, Birks, not sure of others. I'm in the west end.

I'll send you a pm with tons of ADs in Toronto, it would do pretty easy to do a simple search but its hard to pick out a "polite" dealer :D

You also just missed a prime period where everyone marked down watches...in Canada :S

·
6,880 Posts
Send "Dimer" a PM if you have questions regarding buying from the forum sponsor, Ace.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.