WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2021 GLASHUTTE PANOMATICINVERSE DATE

Offering a truly stunning Glashutte Original PanoMaticInverse timepiece. This timepiece features beautifully crafted with brushed and polished finishes 42mm case. Lugs are nicely tapered and slightly angled for amazing look and feel on the wrist. The dial is galvanized rhodium color with beautifully applied indices. The dial features black panorama date on ivory background. The star of the dial is a butterfly hand engraved bridge positioned at 4 o'clock. This timepiece is running manufacture calibre 91-02 beating at 28.800 vph with approximate power reserve of 42hrs. To tie all together this timepiece is mounted on superb quality Louisiana alligator leather strap with deployant buckle.

This timepiece comes complete with all accessories and still on manufacture warranty.

Offered at: $10,597 OBO with free FedEx insured overnight shipping.

Please look at the pictures as they are very representative of the watch condition. If you have any additional questions regarding the watch, its condition or transaction in general, feel free to reach out!

I'm not affiliated with any watch brand. I'm a collector and watch enthusiast.

Tons of worldwide references available for prospective buyers.
Please Google "MT_Timepieces"

Shipping is free to CONUS. International buyers, please reach out via email to discuss details.

Local F2F available in South Florida

FL residents are subject to local sales tax.

Payment via wire, bank-to-bank transfer, zelle or cash.

Feel free to reach out via email [email protected]

Subscribe to Newsletter

Support IG Page: https://www.instagram.com/mt_timepieces/
Support FB Page : MT_Timepieces

Always open to trade or buy your new or gently pre-owned or
timepiece if it makes sense. We buy and pay aggressively for Rolex, AP, Breitling, Tudor, IWC, Panerai, Omega and other brands. Please reach out!

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

1 - 1 of 1 Posts