WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Not sure if it's correct way of doing this but I would like to thank El @ for great transaction. He is a great guy to deal with and I will definitely buy from him again. I love my new SNK809! Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Very satisfied with the transaction. Very good deal. Great communication. Thank you to adjust the bracelet! it fits me perfectly. 100% recommended. Thank you so much!

·
Registered
7,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
7,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)

·
Registered
7,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey,

I bought a SARG013 from Paolo and I adore the watch. Before the Purchase Paolo was kind enough to give me some (absolutely correct) feedback on the look of the watch in real life. After the agreeing on the purchase the watch was sent the next day and it arrived much earlier then Paolo estimated. He even adjusted the bracelet neatly for my wrist size. The watch arrived extremely well protected and was in perfect condition.

Couldn't be more happy about the transaction.

Nick

·
Registered
297 Posts
Hi

I bought SARG009 from Paolo and I am very satisfied with this deal. We exchanged several emails, and Paolo sent me all the info and pics of watch I asked for. Watch condition was as described. Shipping was very fast, with tracking No. to monitor delivery progress, and packing was extremly safe.

I would gladly deal with El @ again |>

·
Registered
42 Posts
Positive experience dealing with Paolo!

Prompt communication, very prompt shipping, tracked package, no nonsense, overall very professional approach.

Would buy from again? Definitely!

i_SARB033.jpg

·
Registered
378 Posts
I bought this awesome SARX015 from Paolo

I'm very happy with this purchase, good comunication and fast shipment. Highly recommend Paolo as an excellent seller

·
Registered
1 Posts
Had a perfect deal with El @ - watch exactly as described, quick and very polite communication, fast shipping.
Looking forward to the next deal ;)

·
Registered
7,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 61 Posts