WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
10,148 Posts
Sold a turtle with a couple of extra spares to Paolo (El @), everything went without a hitch, and communication was very good at all times. Strongly recommended buyer.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bought a Seiko Alpinist from El @. Good communication, prompt shipping, even threw in an extra strap (with a spring bar tool). What's not to like?

·
Registered
7,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·

·
Registered
144 Posts
Bought a Seiko SARB from El @ and he was very responsive and quick to ship.
Thank you for the business. Great attitude.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Bought a JDM Seiko SBCM023 from El @. Responsive to all my inquiries, came forward with any known issues, and quick shipping and great packaging. Thank you for the business!

JDM-Seiko-SBCM023.jpg

SBCM023 is on the left. I had the SKX007 (on the right) previously.

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Positive experience with El, just sold a nice Pepsi turtle to him from the other side of the world and we had a smooth and easy transaction. Trustworthy member here and would deal again for sure! Enjoy the watch mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·

·
Registered
1 Posts
Loving my beautiful little SKX013! Arrived well packaged and protected, exactly as described. Seller even included a bracelet tool for resizing the bracelet free of charge!! Arrived timely even though I bought from the US, would buy from seller again in a heartbeat!! Thank you!

IMG_0358.JPG

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Watch (Seiko SKX007) received very quickly. Very professional: communication, transport (care) were managed perfectly. Watch is asbolutely as described and fully matches my expectations. Highly recommended.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I purchased a new Seiko SNE435 PADI from El @ and I'm very happy with it!
Quick delivery and he even shortened the bracelet to fit my wrist - thank you yery much Paolo! :-!

Reactions: El @

·
Registered
4 Posts
Very good seller! Great communication, prompt shipping and of course - excellent watch (Seiko PADI). He also resized the bracelet and added an extra rubber strap...

Well done and THANK YOU!!!

IMG_0725.JPG

21 - 40 of 61 Posts