WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
I recently purchased a watch from El @. Absolute smooth and easy transaction, the watch was carefully packaged and swiftly shipped with tracking all the way. When it was delivered it was exactly as described, a very nice piece. I would definitively do business with him again. Recommended - buy with confidence. |>

·
Registered
914 Posts
Bought a Seiko SARB035 from [email protected] and the experience was very pleasing:

* He provided macro shots of the watch to show its condition as well as photos on the timegrapher to show expected accuracy;
* Communication was excellent;
* Shipping was lightning fast;
* The watch itself arrived exactly in the condition described (a very good one).

Overall this was one of my best WUS purchasing experience. I highly recommend purchasing from
[email protected] and I look forward to buying more beautiful watches from him in the future.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I have bought a Strapcode bracelet for Seiko Sumo from Paolo (El @) and I would have no hesitation buying from him again. His communication was great and his reaction very fast. The item was completely as described, no surprises.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Purchased a unique Seiko SARY056 from Paolo and couldn’t be happier. He was quick to answer questions before the purchase, and shipped very quickly upon payment. He also offered to size the braclet for me and even included a pin remover tool for further adjustment. Great seller, would definitely recommend and buy from El again.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
This was the first time for me to buy a watch on the internet. I was hesitant to do a transaction with an unknown person. Through the email conversations with El @ I decided to do it anyway. The watch arrived as described and was sent to me super fast.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Had a great experience buying from Paolo. I bought a SARB065 and it arrived well under the expected time of arrival, exactly like described.
I will be dealing again with this seller for sure and would recomend others to do the same.
Cheers.

·
Registered
6 Posts
First time buying a watch on WUS, El @ was very easy to deal with, fast responses to my emails and prompt delivery after I sent the payment, I bought the SARZ003 as a present for a relative and he is very happy with the watch. Pleasure doing business with you El @.

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is my first time buying watch from the forum, Thanks to El @ for the very good service,transaction and flexible options. very impressive & I really appreciate that,Cheers!

·
Registered
294 Posts
I'm not the world's biggest watch nut.

I've done a few deals over the years (about 20 I guess)

Mainly on TZ-UK, a few on eBay.

And they've all been fine, if the watch hasn't been fine then the seller's been cool about it at least.

I've only done one deal on WUS (I think, IIRC)

and it hasn't gone well.

I don't like leaving negative feedback, I like working with people to find a solution.

In this case, this hasn't been possible.

Let's start with the good

Well packaged

Quick Shipping

Even included a bracelet tool with the watch

However...

Here's the story as it happened...

Admin Edit: 3. Private Messages (PM), along with other private correspondence, are not to be posted to the open forum without the permission of their original authors. If someone is concerned about the content of a PM that they receive, they should report it to the Moderators who will consider what action is to be taken.

Now it's very easy to say

Seiko's have QC issues, deal with it

But that's not the point - the point isn't whether I should be accommodating to Seiko QC, the point is that this seller continuously gave an incorrect and misleading answer to a very unambiguous question and answer session.

Then refused to work with me in any sort of way, instead stooping to condescending replies.

You're all grown ups...

I won't tell you who to deal with

But personally I can only advise giving "El @ (JDM Watches Paolo)" a miss, if you're happy with what he sends you then you'll be happy, but if you're not - you're left completely high and dry

Thanks for reading

·
Registered
7,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 · (Edited)
I'm not the world's biggest watch nut.
Unfortunately that's exactly what you showed to be when dealing with myself. I regret to have sold to you, and the many pages of this thread speak for my reputation much better than your unfounded complains.

I would have just moved on, but in the end it's just right that others cna know as well, so I posted feedback about adzman808:
https://www.watchuseek.com/f63/aware-adzman808-4983619.html

An obsessive buyer that wants to see defect where there's none, check for yourself https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/albums/72157708138744234

·
Premium Member
2,012 Posts
To be fair, the 6 o'clock does look misaligned. The left bottom corner of the indice is hanging over the 31 minute line. The right bottom corner of the indice is lined up with the 29 minute line. The 9 o'clock indice looks the same. Just my opinion though. Not taking sides or calling anyone a liar.

41 - 60 of 61 Posts