WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
If anyone is considering doing a deal with Marko ('Fantasio'), I would just like to say that he is up there among the best of the best. Marko is a true gentleman, a perfectionist and I would deal with him again anytime.

·
Registered
1 Posts
A great transaction. Great communication, fast shipping and the watch was exactly as described. Thanks Marko (Fantasio)

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
Marko is the best seller I have ever dealt with bar none. This is my first high end purchase of anything over the internet (not just a watch) and Marko made everything go as smoothly as I could have ever imagined. I would not hesitate to buy from him again and I would encourage anyone out there to do the same. A++++++++

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
I would like to thank Marko for all his trouble in getting a strap for me. He went out of his way to help a fellow WiS.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Fantasio got a hold of the Red Silicone Strap, which is not available in the US as of this posting. I am very grateful to Fantasio for putting together a successful group buy (along with WUS member Ames). Thanks again Fantasio.

I highly recommend this user and I would go through him in the future!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Fantasio was the one of the two organizers for the Sinn Red rubber strap group buy. He did a great job of managing the order with Sinn and keeping us all informed. I'd have no hesitations doing another deal with him.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Some more positive feedback for Fantasio! I bought a watch from him and it arrived quickly and as described. It was packed really carefully too. To top it off, he was a really nice guy to deal with! Recommended.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I bought a Sinn U2 from Fantasio few months back and I can fully recommend him. The watch was as described and no "surprises" since that either apart from the fact that I like the watch even more than I thought I would. A good guy and reliable trader. Thumbs up.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts