·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
765 Posts
Re: TH14 is a great buyer.

My communication prior to the transaction and the actual transaction with TH14 was a very smooth and pleasant experience. Excellent communication and a very friendly seller.

Highly recommended! :)

·
Registered
14 Posts

I have recently purchased a G Shock Rangeman from TH14. The watch was priced very fairly, the description was spot on and the watch was packaged perfectly for postage. I would highly recommend TH14 as a seller:)

Jason

·
Registered
13 Posts

I bought a Precista PRS-82 from Ian. International shipping was quick and the watch was exactly as described.

He even threw in a free gift. Ian is awesome and I would buy again from him in an instant.

·
Registered
3 Posts
TH14 is a great seller.

I am new around here and just completed a UK to USA purchase from TH14. Everything went flawless, and TH14 is great to deal with. All responses were timely and very accurate as well as the description of the watch. I look forward to trading with TH14 in the future! :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Re: TH14 is a great seller.

Just bought a Nomos Club from Ian. V pleasant chap to deal with, great communication, great packaging, and watch was as described. Many thanks.

·
Registered
3,072 Posts

Just picked up a Nomos Orion 38 from Ian. The watch was in the condition advertised and everything went well. As previous posters have commented, the communication, packaging, etc. was all great. Would purchase from again!

·
Registered
228 Posts

Sold a Sinn to Ian and all was smooth as a baby's bum/butter/jazz - delete as appropriate!

Thanks again for a totally painless deal!

·
Registered
4,983 Posts

Perferct transaction with TH14!!
Great communication, the watch in excellent condition, as described.
Highly recommended person!
thank you!

·
Registered
116 Posts
I am now the new proud owner of the Stowa Flieger no Logo Handwinding purchased from TH14.

Ian was very helpful and quick to respond to all communications from this newbie, and made the transaction very smooth, though unfortunately not painless - just ask my wallet!

The description and photographs provided were spot on, clearly highlighting some small blemishes. The watch is a beautiful, simple classic design and I look forward to enjoying it for very many years to come.

Thank you very much Ian. I would fully recommend TH14 from my experience over this purchase.

·
Registered
5,873 Posts
Bought a Nomos Metro from Ian (TH14), who was communicative and polite. I paid by bank transfer and the watch was sent out by special delivery the following day. All as described. Would fully recommend. Thanks.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Ian is a great guy and seller. I bought a Doxa 300 from him and it was a smooth transaction, Ian respond very quickly to all of my messages. He sent it via fast international shipping, package was securely packed in two boxes! So thanks again for the deal!

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Bought a Bremont from Ian. Easy to deal with, watch arrived quickly and exactly as described. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

·
Registered
698 Posts
The absolute BEST! Bought that FO (stowa) from him. Packed exceptionally well, fair price, and stayed with me via PM until delivered safely. A total, complete class act!

Reactions: LordBrettSinclair

·
Registered
17 Posts
Bought a SLA017. Professionally packed, watch in perfect condition, fast shipping and great guy to deal with. Highly recommended as a seller.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts