WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I am working on making a sample of a couple of designs right now and would like some feedback on them.

Both are using 316L stainless steel, sapphire glass, with seiko nh35

diver style: ceramic bezel, case size 40mm, lug to lug 46mm, 100m water resistance

daily style: case size 40mm, lug to lug 47mm, 50m water resistance

Thanks in advance!
20190613_155852.jpg Screenshot_20190626-175810_Alibabacom.jpg

·
Registered
384 Posts
Hi all,

I am working on making a sample of a couple of designs right now and would like some feedback on them.

Both are using 316L stainless steel, sapphire glass, with seiko nh35

diver style: ceramic bezel, case size 40mm, lug to lug 46mm, 100m water resistance

daily style: case size 40mm, lug to lug 47mm, 50m water resistance

Thanks in advance!
View attachment 14264279 View attachment 14264281
That's very sparse information, and both sound like very normal specifications.
I see in the quote that you have an attachment, it doesn't seem to be showing. That might be the problem.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's very sparse information, and both sound like very normal specifications.
I see in the quote that you have an attachment, it doesn't seem to be showing. That might be the problem.
Hey thanks I did attach 2 pictures of the design .. I guess they are not showing up. let me try to attach them again.
20190613_155852.jpg
Screenshot_20190626-175810_Alibabacom.jpg

·
Registered
105 Posts
The Pantone:288C would be my preference. Like the watch materials you have chosen to incorporate, especially the bezel color choice.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Rather generic and bland. Was there a design challenge/question/prompt you were looking to tackle by creating a new watch?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Super generic and would likely get lost amongst the other chaff in the KS market. You need some originality these days - something different. This is neither of those things...sorry! Keep trying though :)

·
Registered
384 Posts
I'm going to agree that there's not much to make it stand out... they're inoffensive but they're rather generic in terms of specification or design. The two-tone brown colorway is, perhaps, the most unusual part of your designs here.
Don't feel anything for the logo, it's just serif lettering. Caseback doesn't particularly have anything, either.

I don't think there's anything wrong with them, but there's nothing that really stands out as the others say.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts