WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
40,957 Posts
I've been on the hunt for a non-diver blue big enough for the Chief's wrist, but that Rado makes me want to change my mind. The others are nice, but that's the first Rado that's ever spoken to me. Stunning. I can't fathom why Brad would sell it.
It's stunning, but something else came up that I couldn't say no to. I had to move something out, and as that was the most recent arrival I hadn't yet grown attached to it.

·
Premium Member
10,560 Posts
The new gradient blue Aquis isn't shabby either. . Of the two you picked, I like them both, but the Hamilton is really growing on me the more I see it.

Pic borrowed from the web.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Very nice dial, proprietary bracelet and exposed screw heads on crown guards, unfortunately, kill any interest I would have in an otherwise terrific looking watch.

·
Registered
8,374 Posts
Bad day for me to be out - can't post pics but can't do better than Brad's. The Rado has the perfect shade of blue. I sold my other fav blue watch (Trident C60) because I liked it so much. The case design is complex and very well executed. I am in Santa Barbara this weekend - beach and fireworks and this is the only watch I brought.

·
Registered
8,374 Posts
Not a popular suggestion, but in your situation I would strongly consider a used quartz Omega Seamaster Electric Blue. Omega's bracelet and lume and amazing and the price will be in the same range as a new blue Pan Europ. I also think this one's titanium (or maybe I'm wrong).

·
Registered
27,211 Posts
Not a popular suggestion, but in your situation I would strongly consider a used quartz Omega Seamaster Electric Blue. Omega's bracelet and lume and amazing and the price will be in the same range as a new blue Pan Europ. I also think this one's titanium (or maybe I'm wrong).
Lol, beat me to the omega suggestion as I was typing my last post. Maybe check out both in real life, the electric blue is brighter and more "in your face" than the 2531

·
Registered
616 Posts
I own both the pan Europ and a MPP (gray, not blue) and I can honestly say you can't go wrong with either. The blue on the hammy is spectacular, it really catches with the sunlight.

Reactions: Gazza74
21 - 36 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.