WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1017 Posts

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shamelessly copying the thread that is on the sinn forum as I don’t own a sinn anymore, where better than the doxa forum after all it is my favourite watch brand

We all love our doxas but what watch are you wearing when you fancy a change
kicking off today I’m wearing a zrc
77AF59DB-3FB8-4A31-8FCA-B3A5ABC8EC8A.jpeg

·
Registered
577 Posts
My Seiko SRP775J1 has just arrived - 30 minutes ago - and I love it! It is beautiful in the flesh (well, metal...). I'm wearing it on a 22mm dark green Isofrane style Borealis strap, which I highly recommend.

PS. I must have a defective one, as the dial, chapter ring and bezel are all aligned (well, very nearly!)... :rodekaart

Cheers!

IMG_2317.JPG

IMG_2312.JPG

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
My Seiko SRP775J1 has just arrived - 30 minutes ago - and I love it! It is beautiful in the flesh (well, metal...). I'm wearing it on a 22mm dark green Isofrane style Borealis strap, which I highly recommend.

PS. I must have a defective one, as the dial, chapter ring and bezel are all aligned (well, very nearly!)... :rodekaart

Cheers!

View attachment 13475599

View attachment 13475603
My K1 cousin says hello
Still on the bracelet but thinking about a NATO or rubber to take some of the weight out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
449 Posts
When I'm not wearing a DOXA, I'm often alternating between my Helson Spear Diver, Helson SM 300, and my Seiko Turtle.

·
Premium Member
7,257 Posts
Non-Doxa days are covered with a no-date Rolex Submariner U-series "Swiss-Only" - reliable, relatively slim, comfortable fit with a nice bracelet, no date hassles, parts and service available into the foreseeable future.

View attachment 13478651
That pic Michael!! now your really rubbing in to us that are landlocked....for at least 2 more weeks...
have a good one mate
Dave

1 - 20 of 1017 Posts