WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Since it's been quarantine time, I've dusted off my camera and started making some YT videos, and wanted to make one about my 114060 that I've owned for 6 years now.

Would love your thoughts and feedback! I'm considering making one for my 116520 as well :)

Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoqIUnmABR8&

·
Registered
621 Posts
It very much seemed as if from the point of an enthusiast, versus an enthusiast posing as an authority figure on the model, and I appreciated that. You don't disguise it, and often speak to I, or my, in your opinion. I also agree that the production quality is spot on. So, from one enthusiast to another, :-!

·
Registered
19,213 Posts
Bookmarked, I will watch the video everyday until I have enough of fund for the watch.

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Not gonna lie, most of Rolex Sub videos are sooooo lame but this was very well done! Glad you use your sub as intended to be, being worn! Also, that maxi dial is something else with that camera work |>

·
Registered
9,044 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you all so much- really happy to see a lot of positive feedback. Will definitely be doing a watch review of my 116520 at some pt as well, since that's my other keeper :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Outstanding! I have the same watch and share much of the same sentiment as you. This watch is classic from the time your buy it and throughout your ownership. I also agree with the vintage look but with modern technology for durability and performance. This is my four Rolex and this is the one I have most enjoyed. keep posting video content, you do it well.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Nice video, man. It was my grail watch for several years, but I have up that quest last year. I've know about the Sub for decades but didn't really understand how brilliant it was until 2016. However, the crazy prices they command left me searching. You did the wisely by buying it when you did, young fella. $9k/$10k/$12k for a pre-owned (used) Sub is nuts. The air is way to thin up there for this guy.

Again, nice job on this video.

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts