WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
188 Posts
I don't know if the color screen is going to be an advantage for outdoor sports...
Also in this video it seems to be slow in some menus, but may be due to editing or just because it is a prototype.

I guess Suunto wasn't expecting a Fenix 3 so soon...
But this is nice, maybe Suunto can start moving faster not only to realize better watches, but better software, better apps, better website =)

· Registered
188 Posts
I think I'm going to switch to Garmin for the Fenix 3 Sapphire. I really need the vibration alerts for run/walk and the Sapphire version with metal strap just looks darn awesome.

Not saying I won't switch back to Suunto in the future, but this new release from Garmin looks amazing and Suunto has had some Movescount issues lately that helped persuade me switch to the other side.
From what I've seen here in the forum some guys that switched from Ambit 2 to Fenix 2 came back, althought I am with you, with the Movescount issues lately (not that garmin is perfect, but at least I've heard you can modify the watch parameters offline) and Suunto not giving a word on this (only stupid excuses) I guess if I needed a new sports watch I would try Garmin too.
But, my Ambit2Sapphire keeps working and I like it a lot, so I will stay :p

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.