WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this Pic in another Forum; won a photography contest; I think is beautiful an wanted to share!:-!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
I like it, very arty.

·
Registered
9,633 Posts
Stop it with the POs, now my PO itch is getting worse :-d I should have never put the PO on my wrist in Hong Kong. Lucky the 45.5 didn't suit me.

And to think, in two days time I'll be in the Omega flagship store Beijing...

Oh why don't I love swatch instead of Omega

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
I should have never put the PO on my wrist
My sentiments exactly! The worst thing you can do is "innocently" try it on. Now it has a hold over me . . . the precious.

Alex

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
No, the worst thing you could do is try it on, clobber the sales person around the head, run out laughing maniacally waving the stolen PO around your head whilst leaving your new wife there to speak to the police.

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
It's not a bad photo, it's just that seeing all the grat pictures posted on this forum it takes a very special photo to get my attention.

Maybe it would be better if it had a goose or a big bald guy in it!

Don

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
No, the worst thing you could do is try it on, clobber the sales person around the head, run out laughing maniacally waving the stolen PO around your head whilst leaving your new wife there to speak to the police.
Ok, maybe that would be worse.

Alex

·
Registered
5,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I really like the art of the simple... I´m kind of minimalist and specially in photography black n`white shows different textures; I love when simple things get me emotional..... You get the perfection when ìt`s nothing to get out... not otherwise. Nevertheless I´ve seen the most beautiful watch pictures in this Forum; everyday is a joy seeing and reading threads in here.

·
Registered
9,633 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
It's not a bad photo, it's just that seeing all the great pictures posted on this forum it takes a very special photo to get my attention.

Don
My thoughts exactly!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts