WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to give some info regarding my recent visit to the OB at Bellevue, WA on May 28, 2021.

(Shout out to Alex, Sales Executive, for taking your time showing and explaining each requested time piece during my visit)

So, I visited the OB to purchase the steel bracelet for my Seamaster Pro 300, which cost a total of $836.76. They were very cool about swapping the bracelet and the oem rubber strap whenever I wanted without any cost.

Alexander asked me if I wanted to check out any time pieces while I was waiting for the installment of my new bracelet. I specially asked for the 2020 Tokyo Seamaster Pro 300. He went to the back room and brought it out for me. He said it was his last one. It looked awesome in person. Sorry, forgot to take a picture.

I asked for the new Speedmaster Sapphire sandwich. To my amusement, he actually had it in stock. He said no one reserved it yet but he’s certain someone will pretty soon.
D64C4054-433C-424F-8380-14BE321E1714.jpeg

Sorry for the bad picture.

Anyways, the real reason why I wanted to post this is because this particular OB is having a Memorial Day military discount of 10% (May 31 only) I asked on everything?! Including the new speedmaster!? He said yes. So, there you go. That was the “big” announcement I wanted to make. Sorry to disappoint those that were expecting more.

Your Fellow SMP Member,
Associate_K

·
Registered
686 Posts
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to give some info regarding my recent visit to the OB at Bellevue, WA on May 28, 2021.

(Shout out to Alex, Sales Executive, for taking your time showing and explaining each requested time piece during my visit)

So, I visited the OB to purchase the steel bracelet for my Seamaster Pro 300, which cost a total of $836.76. They were very cool about swapping the bracelet and the oem rubber strap whenever I wanted without any cost.

Alexander asked me if I wanted to check out any time pieces while I was waiting for the installment of my new bracelet. I specially asked for the 2020 Tokyo Seamaster Pro 300. He went to the back room and brought it out for me. He said it was his last one. It looked awesome in person. Sorry, forgot to take a picture.

I asked for the new Speedmaster Sapphire sandwich. To my amusement, he actually had it in stock. He said no one reserved it yet but he’s certain someone will pretty soon. View attachment 15908871

Anyways, the real reason why I wanted to post this is because this particular OB is having a Memorial Day military discount of 10% (May 31 only) I asked on everything?! Including the new speedmaster!? He said yes. So, there you go. That was the “big” announcement I wanted to make. Sorry to disappoint those that were expecting more.

Your Fellow SMP Member,
Associate_K
Right on! That’s pretty cool and that would apply to me. I actually just purchased an FOIS from them and Alex helped me out as well. I got a 6% discount on that one.

It’s cool to see someone else posting about the Bellevue, WA boutique! I enjoy going there about once a month or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Right on! That’s pretty cool and that would apply to me. I actually just purchased an FOIS from them and Alex helped me out as well. I got a 6% discount on that one.

It’s cool to see someone else posting about the Bellevue, WA boutique! I enjoy going there about once a month or so.

Awesome! Alex is so knowledgeable. I can listen to him talk about omega all day. I’m glad to hear someone else had a good experience.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Do you think they still may have a FOIS that I could get a discount on? Would they perhaps sell overseas? The OB here ran out of FOIS 6 months ago.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Do you think they still may have a FOIS that I could get a discount on? Would they perhaps sell overseas? The OB here ran out of FOIS 6 months ago.
I’m sorry but I’m not sure. Alex only mentioned in-store discount for that particular OB. However, that OB can be reached at 425-454-1242 or [email protected]. Try giving them a holler and see if they can accommodate. Good luck friend!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hey everyone,

I asked for the new Speedmaster Sapphire sandwich. To my amusement, he actually had it in stock. He said no one reserved it yet but he’s certain someone will pretty soon. View attachment 15908871

Your Fellow SMP Member,
Associate_K
Just curious what made you pull the trigger on the $800+ bracelet? I've been thinking of getting the SS bracelet for my AT, which is around the same $, but I would rather put that amount towards a new watch purchase.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just curious what made you pull the trigger on the $800+ bracelet? I've been thinking of getting the SS bracelet for my AT, which is around the same $, but I would rather put that amount towards a new watch purchase.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
I absolutely loved the OEM rubber strap because it was so comfortable. However, I got pretty envious at those who had the SS bracelet because it looked really good based off various photos I’ve seen from the community. Therefore, I wanted to go check it out at the OB, which consequently led to the purchase as I didn’t want to go back to the rubber strap.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Hi. I tried reaching out. Got this email error reply via my outlook.
View attachment 15910480
You can try these as well:

OMEGA Boutique

Shop at the Bravern

700 110th Ave NE

Suite 150

Bellevue, WA 98004

Tel: 425-454-1242Call: 425-454-1242

Fax: 425-454-1961Call: 425-454-1961

[email protected]

I don’t have Alex’s personal email address there, but Cesar is another of their great salespeople.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
You can try these as well:

OMEGA Boutique

Shop at the Bravern

700 110th Ave NE

Suite 150

Bellevue, WA 98004

Tel: 425-454-1242Call: 425-454-1242

Fax: 425-454-1961Call: 425-454-1961

[email protected]

I don’t have Alex’s personal email address there, but Cesar is another of their great salespeople.

Thanks. Sent an email for the time being. Will try to contact them tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Hi guys. Just an update. Got a reply from OB, Bellevue. Unfortunately, they don’t have any FOIS and should they manage to find one, it would be at retail 😢. At that cost, it may be best to save up for the sapphire 2021 speedy and end the FOIS quest. Thank you @usmc_k9_vet and @associate_k got the feedback from Cesar.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Im also in the PNW! I've been to that OB but it's been a while since the Covs.

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts