WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I too decided that the white bezel on my 5600 was not my style and tried Dylon black without sucess. It turned out a curious dirty bronze colour (pity the strap couldn't be turned the same colour), i then decided to buy a new bezel.. and bought a protector to match.

What do you all think?:think:

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
I think it looks great with a black bezel! :-!

·
Registered
646 Posts
ditto:think::think: Like to see how it compares to the Buzzbait Bronze

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I did actually take pictures before starting the dye job, then again after (when it was bronze), but my darling wife decided to delete the pictures on the camera :-!cheers babe!
After fitting the new bezel i tried a little experiment with the bronze bezel to see if it could be un-dyed. I used some bleach. This below is the result. A strange sandy colour.

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
wow, that is strange. its like tan, a little bit beige. but yeah, good call getting a new bezel. now u can experiment more color and different ways to dye that tan beigy bezel.

that protector do add the toughness.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
I think it looks great with a black bezel! :-!
i concur very nice black bezel and face protector, a great look for that German fifa |>|>|>|>
have you considered stealthing the bezel;-)

·
Registered
7,033 Posts
I did actually take pictures before starting the dye job, then again after (when it was bronze), but my darling wife decided to delete the pictures on the camera :-!cheers babe!
After fitting the new bezel i tried a little experiment with the bronze bezel to see if it could be un-dyed. I used some bleach. This below is the result. A strange sandy colour.

Mally thanks for posting the black bezel i have been thinking about that mod for a couple of days now :roll: looks great. :-! does anybody know if the new g lides in black, white or red will fit bezel and straps. i kind of like all of them.:roll:

·
Registered
765 Posts
The black bezel looks sweet on this watch :-!

·
Registered
7,033 Posts
The black bezel looks sweet on this watch :-!
i think stealthing or repainting with red letters woudl help bring out the red in watch face. where did you get the bezel and do you have part number :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts