Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still very happy with my Fifthy Fathoms :) and I was thinking about putting it on a nice croco strap.

But it's very hard to find a picture of a fifthy fathoms on a croco strap. Do any of you guys have that combination or another suggestion for me?

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Here's an idea. Mkii makes a fifty fathoms homage, right? Why not check out the Mkii forum and see what kind of straps those guys have been using on their homages? I think there is fairly long picture thread there. Since more people probably have the Mkii than the Blancpain, you might find a wider variety of pics with different straps.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
its not strange esp. when 1% of people who buy dive watches actually dive with them..especially ones costing 10k
People can do whatever they want but it seems silly like putting a Submariner on leather looks extremely strange or a really nice dress watch on rubber.

·
Banned
10,224 Posts
I think a black Isofrane might look good.

·
Registered
5,495 Posts
Anything that does not taper. Dive watches look best with "chunky" bracelets/straps aesthetically to me. Great watch by the way.

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
I think a black Stingray strap or a brushed (thick) Milanese bracelet would looks great as well.

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
I've seen pics on Barennia (Barrenia?) straps that look fantastic. I've also had a gator strap on a Rolex SD that looked fantastic.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1 - 16 of 16 Posts