WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I have sent PMs to most members on the registration list and will send the rest on Friday. Please email me [email protected] if you haven't received anything by Saturday.

Since I'll be in China tomorrow, I'll only be able to reply to your payment receipts when I return. Thank you all for your patience and support.

Cheers,

Ed

·
Registered
6,915 Posts
Done & done.

PIF (Paid In Full)

Reactions: GUTuna and hked

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Paid via pay pal and added note as requested Many thanks Ed. Whats are next project gonna be ?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Done the deed, thanks so much Ed!

Going to be a fun July :)

Reactions: hked

·
Registered
27 Posts
Paid up, info attached to paypal message.

Ed, vmt for your organisation and for fixing everything. Looks to be another great WUS project.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
All paid up. Can't wait for the watches to arrive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: hked

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Finally got a call from the factory and it looks like I'll be making another trip to China in a couple of weeks to check our completed watches!

The final production dials (together with the Bundeswehr dials) were not up to scratch and had to be returned to be redone. The new dials arrived last week and our watches are being built now. Apologies for the delays and thank you all for your patience.

·
Registered
5,364 Posts
fre1102 said:
Is it still possible to participate in this? I just found this forum and these are incredible.
I'm not 100% sure, but think there are still a few of each model available. Send an email to [email protected] and Ed will let you know.

Welcome on WUS and especially here in the CMW corner.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts