WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Final, Lower Price! $2,350. Retail was $7,295. This watch honestly keeps time to within a second per day! For sale is a fabulous BNIB NOS Corum Limited Edition Flyback Chronograph Chronometer Limited Edition reference number model 996.210.20 of 500 pieces in stainless steel. Anti-reflective sapphire crystals both front and back, revealing the hand finished, 49 jewel, Dubois-Depraz 4500 chronometer certified movement with a power reserve of 40h. The chronograph counter hand, automatic winding rotor, buckle clasp, and winding crown are all signed or engraved with the Corum "key" logo. Highly polished round stainless steel case and folding, hidden, buckle clasp on a supple brown crocodile strap. Gorgeous, delicately engraved silver guilloche dial. Luminescent hour and minute hands with stunning blued chrono hands. Slightly raised chronograph subdials: 30-minute counter at 9:00 o'clock, 60-second counter at 3:00 o'clock, 12-hour counter at 6:00 o'clock, and the Grande Date window is located at the 12:00 o'clock position. This watch exudes class and exclusivity. $2350 USD. Try to find this model watch NIB for less. It simply doesn't exist. BNIB with all paperwork. Price includes insured, trackable shipping within CONUS. Outside CONUS, shipping and insurance will be extra, at actual cost. Email is how to best contact me if you are interested, at: [email protected].

I do not log on often enough to catch PM's. I am relatively new to Watchyouseek, but have a long, established history on Ebay. UserID: jdw698obj. Feel free to check out my feedback. I am an honest, avid enthusiast / private collector / seller. Thank you, and have a wonderful day! Wear your watches with pride and in good health.

Attachments

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: FS: BNIB Corum Grande Date Flyback Chronograph Limited Edition Chronometer

Bump

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Still available.

Thank you for looking. Happy thanksgiving!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Up and New Price! Happy Thanksgiving!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Still available. Will entertain offers. Happy Thanksgiving!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

TTT Thanks!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Bump...