WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD***

Hello WUS! Up for sale is this Ticino B-Dial Flieger. It has a nicely domed sapphire crystal, SS case that has been professionally bead-blasted (after-market), it has the Miyota 8215 automatic movement. I am the original owner, having purchased it 3/13 from sizzlinwatches.com. The watch is very clean, no mars to the finish that I can see, crystal is flawless, it keeps time well within specs - but I have not timed it. This sale includes the watch and original brown strap, which is lightly creased and has a signed deployant clasp which has some scratches on it, also included is a very good condition black Panatime strap shown in the pictures. The caseback has a very light etching with the Ticino logo and the watch specs, it was etched so lightly that the bead blasting covered it and it can only be seen at a certain light angle, the pictures show this effect. This is the older style B-Dial, I understand Ticino changed the lume pattern on the newer issued watches. Comes in original cheap box - that is worthless, and the expired warranty card.

SPECS:

Caliber: Miyota 8215
Case Diameter: 44mm without crown
Case Height w/crystal: 14mm (approx)
Lug width: 20mm
Lug to Lug: 52mm
Water Resistance: 50m (untested)
Crystal: Domed Sapphire
Crown: 8mm, push-pull
Caseback: SS, screw in

Asking $115 (was $120 was $130) OBRO
with payment via Paypal from CONUS members with verified addresses. PP Fees and traceable CONUS shipping are included in the asking price. I may ship elsewhere at my discretion to established WUS members in good standing and they will pay the extra cost including tracking, I will not fudge on the customs forms, so please take that into account. I have had dozens of great transactions on WUS as both buyer and seller, my feedback is easily searchable in the feedback forum. I also have stellar feedback from 17 years on ebay under the same user name. Thanks.

Ticino2.jpg
Ticino3.jpg
Ticino4.jpg
Ticino5.jpg
Ticino6.jpg
Ticino7.jpg
Ticino9.jpg
Ticino8.jpg

1 - 17 of 17 Posts