WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just finished reading a review of the AutoZilla in my Watchtime daily e-mail and thought I would share this......Took delivery last week, installed in a few minutes; I was skeptical but hoping it would work......I've tried before and failed miserably....But this is a keeper :-d:-d

The bracelet and the adapters come as a package and I have to tip my hat to Steve and Ralf.....Better pics can be found here:

Suppa Adapters Zilla Bracelet

·
Traser, Aquadive, & Dive Watch Forum Moderator
6,386 Posts
Those are fine pics. Enjoy it.

It's cousin says Hola!

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Three spring bar hole options as micro-adjustments are included in the adjustable diver's clasp, plus the ratcheting action makes it super comfortable.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Is that brushed or bead blasted? I think my Auto needs one, too.

·
Banned
3,012 Posts
The prices on the bracelets are more than the EcoZilla version of the watch but hey I guess if you got it spend it!

The Autozilla is over the $1000.00 mark already. Nice looking though so if I had a AutoZilla I would have to pop a wheelie and drop some cash on one too.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The prices on the bracelets are more than the EcoZilla version of the watch but hey I guess if you got it spend it!

The Autozilla is over the $1000.00 mark already. Nice looking though so if I had a AutoZilla I would have to pop a wheelie and drop some cash on one too.

So what's your point?.....The AutoZilla is discontinued and will no longer be made, the price will only go up.....And the comparison is unfair to the Eco, it's just not in the same class.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Love it! It's like a really fancy Seiko Monster bracelet.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
That's mighty impressive looking! Congratulations!

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
So what's your point?.....The AutoZilla is discontinued and will no longer be made, the price will only go up.....And the comparison is unfair to the Eco, it's just not in the same class.
FYI, here in Italy is still in catalog and still available for purchase, I owned the Ti Zilla months ago, so the big brotha is definitely on my list.
Great combo by the way.

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
Looks great! How much does the bracelet weights?

·
Registered
952 Posts
Great bracelet for a great watch.

Too bad that the clasp is not in Ti..., would make it perfect.
Technical it must be possible, have several Ti divers with Ti clasps.

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
riewisk please post a wrist shot if you can. I'm interested to see how the combo sits on the wrist.
That's a pretty interesting combo. Ratcheting clasp on a fitted Zilla bracelet is a fantastic idea.
Wear it well Pal. |>

1 - 20 of 39 Posts