WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Been posting here for a while as I was hunting for a 1200t pro. Took me a good 6 months and a few detours, but lately i realized I needed the Doxa to move on with my life-I don't think I've spent a day in the last months not looking at pics of one. Very special moment finally looking at one in the flesh, it doesn't disappoint. Well, maybe the old bead of rice bracelet does, it's a bit of a let down to be honest, I might have to go the rubber route or try that new one.

One more to the club, this one looks like a keeper!

This pic has been taken with an iphone and I tried to play around with the color to get the best sense as to what the watch looks like in real life:

Wrist Arm Hand Finger Muscle
Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Orange Strap

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Just the right size, lots of people tend to say the 1200t is too small, but I think it adds a lot of charm to the watch. I'll wear a Rangeman and 6309 too, but 42mm is the perfect size for me. Couldn't be happier with it!

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Congrats Tom, but be careful. Doxa's multiply, I'm on my 10th one. I have my 1500T on today, but I also have a 600T-Graph Pro in the current rotation. Doxa Orange is perfect :-!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Seen a Searambler on nato; now I'm thinking you must be right... Next project is a MM300, but who knows, that t-graph looks pretty magical.

Waiting for your bracelet impatiently!!

Congrats Tom, but be careful. Doxa's multiply, I'm on my 10th one. I have my 1500T on today, but I also have a 600T-Graph Pro in the current rotation. Doxa Orange is perfect :-!

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
The bracelet is in the car waiting to go the the Post Office. Enjoy!

Reactions: watchuseektom

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
These t graph pictures never used to resonate with me as much as now, that i've got my 1200t. I was always afraid they would be way too big, how do they compare on the wrist?

24 hours later, the 1200t has gained 3 seconds, put it on a graph, it's amplitude is 280°, impressive. That's why i love the 2824.

·
Traser, Aquadive, & Dive Watch Forum Moderator
6,395 Posts
They are BIG watches. Nothing like the 1200. But many see it, including me, as THE Doxa to own.

Reactions: watchuseektom

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
44mm without crown is that correct? Seems to be around the size of a 6309. Well... that'll be a project for later days!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts