WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have finally ordered a 750T Professional to replace the one I should have never sold more then a year ago (convinced the wife it would be a great x-mas present). I knew as soon as my last Pro sold I had made a really, really bad mistake. I also had a 750T Sharkhunter and a 600T both of which I had flip not long after I had bought them without a second thought. My 750T Pro I had for about a year and rarely took it off. Man that watch just felt right! I should have known better. So with my lesson learned and my new Pro on the way, I will not be making the same mistake twice.

·
DOXA Forum Moderator
5,729 Posts
I have finally ordered a 750T Professional to replace the one I should have never sold more then a year ago (convinced the wife it would be a great x-mas present). I knew as soon as my last Pro sold I had made a really, really bad mistake. I also had a 750T Sharkhunter and a 600T both of which I had flip not long after I had bought them without a second thought. My 750T Pro I had for about a year and rarely took it off. Man that watch just felt right! I should have known better. So with my lesson learned and my new Pro on the way, I will not be making the same mistake twice.
KC1,

Glad you finally came to your senses.:-d

Welcome to the forum and don't let that 750T Pro be your last.:-!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Subkrawler,

Thanks for the welcome. I keep getting that feeling (the one you get before you take the plunge) everytime I eye Pete's pictures of the 5000T:p. So I am pretty sure this wouldn't be my last Doxa;-).

Thanks again,

Billy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts