WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My JLC Master Control Calendar finally arrived today. I set the moon phase, hopefully correctly. Given how it looked in the photos on the web, I expected the day and month to be larger. Bit difficult for these old eyes to read without readers. I love the watch but am a bit disappointed in the strap. It's very stiff. I hope is loosens as I wear it. The AD is sending a black alligator strap as a freebie so we will see how that works out. Sorry for the quality of the pictures but for some reason I can't get auto focus to work properly on my phone. What looks like scratches is simply the plastic.
20210608_141708.jpg
20210608_141840.jpg
E91998E0-3D90-485E-A671-7DF04C7DF574.jpeg

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
Beautiful time piece. Enjoy !!!!

Reactions: BHP940

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
Congrats! Good looking watch.
Hopefully, the leather will soften out.

·
Premium Member
3,843 Posts
My JLC Master Control Calendar finally arrived today. I set the moon phase, hopefully correctly. Given how it looked in the photos on the web, I expected the day and month to be larger. Bit difficult for these old eyes to read without readers. I love the watch but am a bit disappointed in the strap. It's very stiff. I hope is loosens as I wear it. The AD is sending a black alligator strap as a freebie so we will see how that works out. Sorry for the quality of the pictures but for some reason I can't get auto focus to work properly on my phone. What looks like scratches is simply the plastic. View attachment 15929398 View attachment 15929399 View attachment 15929400
Gorgeous! Congrats!

·
Registered
976 Posts
Congrats! I've always loved this one and the Blancpain Leman Moonphase...obviously partial to JLC.
Wear it in good health.

·
Premium Member
36,196 Posts
Beautiful. Very sweet!

Hope you enjoy it.

·
Premium Member
1,442 Posts
I really like that! Congratulations!

·
Registered
719 Posts
My JLC Master Control Calendar finally arrived today. I set the moon phase, hopefully correctly. Given how it looked in the photos on the web, I expected the day and month to be larger. Bit difficult for these old eyes to read without readers. I love the watch but am a bit disappointed in the strap. It's very stiff. I hope is loosens as I wear it. The AD is sending a black alligator strap as a freebie so we will see how that works out. Sorry for the quality of the pictures but for some reason I can't get auto focus to work properly on my phone. What looks like scratches is simply the plastic. View attachment 15929398 View attachment 15929399 View attachment 15929400
Beautiful piece. I’m going to look at one myself. I’m torn between this and the new breitling datofix. I think this may be the better horologically but I’ve wanted a nice bronze / salmon dial for many years and the breitling did it well - in pictures. Trying them on will be the true test.

wear in good health look forward to an update down the line after you’ve lived with it for a bit!

·
Premium Member
782 Posts
Congratulations on a beautiful watch. Will you be putting it on a winder?

·
Premium Member
1,421 Posts
I love moon phase watches and this one looks terrific. How does the moon phase look to you?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
”facts don’t change opinions, influencers do”

1 - 20 of 39 Posts