WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

After researching about the brand and their watches for almost a year, I finally got myself a Millemetri Model 2000!

I won't bother with a lengthy review, since you all most probably already know all there is to know about everything Anonimo so I'll just leave you with some pics.

Couldn't be happier!

regards,

lorsban

Attachments

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
COngratulations a good Catch only yours on the forum, very nice dial !

Enjoy it and wear it in the best of health !

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
very nice-can't beat the Millemetri, still my favorite of the line, haven't seen any with the white dial. Mine says hello:

%27Nimo%20on%20Isofrane.JPG

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Best pictures I've seen of the rare Gray dial Millemetri. Very nice! Great catch for a first Anonimo.
Thank you! I totally lucked out on the camera settings. Normally something's off but this time images came out pretty good.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Love the gray--hard to come by--enjoy!
Yeah, initially I asked the shop for a black one but they didnt have one but they had this. Luckilly, I was looking for a grey one as well. I would think that shops would have a bunch of greys lying around since black is what most people want.

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Love the light grey, congrats.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Looks great - congrats. Never seen a grey one before.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Looks great - congrats. Never seen a grey one before.
Thanks! I guess grey is the "least wanted" option? I really like it though. It's not as "striking" as the other colors but it really does grow on you plus it looks great with a larger variety of straps.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts