WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Omega forumers. This is my 1st official Omega. |>

Well, this took long enough. I was lucky enough to find one on our WUS sales forum and so far I am very pleased with this watch. I've tried one on at least 5 times at various authorized dealers over the last couple years but never had the guts to jump at one. I have to say I wish I would have made the choice sooner.

The watch is heavy enough and big enough for a nice wrist presence and the crown functions better than any watch I have every had. The links adjusted remarkably well and the bracelet is constructed very nicely. So, now I'm rocking and rolling with my new PO and can't wait to tell the time each day on my co-axial chronometer.

Thanks to all the folks posting here. Even though the process was long, it was very helpful being able to come to this forum for a lot of reasons. Pics below... :-!

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
A sincere congrats Jay!! I got mine in February and I still love putting it on every morning. Its an amazing and classic watch!! Wear it with pride.

·
Registered
6,644 Posts
Great watch. I too waited almost 3 years to get one. But it was worth the wait. Its been over 30 days and I'm just starting to let the PO rest for half a day or so off the wrist while I reacquaint myself with my old brood. (also-the PO is the first watch I've had where strap changing is exciting. I've already gone from stock SS to Black sailcloth and now I have a mesh coming in a week or so. Have fun

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Congratulations on your acquisition. I happen to sell mine couple months ago and I do regret it to this day. It kept superb accuracy over the year I wore it on a daily basis. You won't regret your purchase.

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Congrats Jay fits like a glove looks gorgeous enjoy it :)

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the kind words fellas.

And, jbdan you are right it does fit like a glove. This thing is money on the wrist and the classic design is awesome. Everything is just right about it. :-!

Thanks again!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hey congrats on a really nice watch. Hope you enjoy it for many years, I am still in the stage where you were just waiting and hoping to pull the trigger on one of these.
But in the mean time I will live through all of your guys enjoyment. ;-)

·
6,880 Posts
You're not kidding about the crown. The PO has the smoothest crown that I have ever felt.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts