WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tend to be quite slow when it comes to getting new Doxas. Seems that they have to be slightly different before I buy.
Got a 300T Seahunter on the way to join my Whiteshark and AquaLung. It's the one that Dr Pete used in his photos in the review section No 706 Think it was in his book also.
http://www.doxa300t.com/prosea/prosea.htm
I must find out its journey since then. can't wait to get it.:-!
Cheers
Alasdair

·
WatchUSeek Administrator
39,204 Posts
Nice find Alasdair; did you get the signed certificate too?

I really like the dial and hand layout on that one. I'd like to see that combo reintroduced in either the 750T or 1000T case.

Be sure to post plenty of pics when it arrives.

·
Rolex / Tudor
14,596 Posts
Good catch Alasdair. I had the chance to buy that one several months ago and should have. Now you are going to have 2 watches that I covet:-d

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good catch Alasdair. I had the chance to buy that one several months ago and should have. Now you are going to have 2 watches that I covet:-d
Well come the day I sell them all I'll contact you first.;-) Just wait till I post the pic of the Seahunter and the Whitey together.:-d:-d

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
LOL that watch has done some mileage in the last year! Last i knew it was in Greece but i think it's been somewhere else before coming to you?

D.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL that watch has done some mileage in the last year! Last i knew it was in Greece but i think it's been somewhere else before coming to you?

D.
Yep - it was in Australia after Greece. Won't be going anywhere else for a while though. It should come with frequent flyer miles:-d
Alasdair

·
Rolex / Tudor
14,596 Posts
Yep - it was in Australia after Greece. Won't be going anywhere else for a while though. It should come with frequent flyer miles:-d
Alasdair
Next stop hopefully will be my house.........:-d No, seriously........Don't sell that one without checking with me:thanks

·
Registered
349 Posts
Alas,

I'm happy for you! This is one of my new favorites!!! It's beautiful and it seems like you have a great specimen!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts