WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Great find! Congrats.

I have the red G-Lide and the yellow/blue as well.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Nice bright colors, very nice. And congrats on finding the CS-9! The color combination is very unique, isn't it? I purchased one a couple of weeks ago too :)

---

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Congrats, they look cool! The one in the middle is my fave from the 3. I havnt seen these over here.. Which year models are they?

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
I've noticed the coloured Gs are losing their trueness of colour lately. Orange models which are halfway to red, yellow ones which look like something from a '70s kitchen catalog.

·
Registered
765 Posts
I'm just glad the manufacturer has the confidence to offer a wide range of colors to suit all tastes. It will be terrible if we only have black and white, and primary colors to choose from :D

I've noticed the coloured Gs are losing their trueness of colour lately. Orange models which are halfway to red, yellow ones which look like something from a '70s kitchen catalog.

---

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks again all! i just ordered a black with baby blue face, and I'm looking for a white/green combo. I have my eye on the super big 56x but I want to try that one on first...it looks enormous! idontusepicks, you have basically all the colors I want in your sig!

·
Registered
59 Posts
casio-g-5600gr-7-g-shock-discontinued-reference-davis-1002-22-DAVIS@4.jpg

For a white/green, the G-5600GR-7 might be what you're looking for. It's a white (sort of cream) 5600 with green accents. It's out of production but I'm pretty sure you can still find them for cheap online.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts