WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Gorgeous watch, I would buy in a heartbeat if I had the funds now...

Only regret: it is not a limited edition like the previous one with black face...

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gorgeous watch, I would buy in a heartbeat if I had the funds now...

Only regret: it is not a limited edition like the previous one with black face...
I don’t really like the limited edition cash grabs all these watch companies are doing lately. I’m glad it’s not an LE.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
627 Posts
I don’t really like the limited edition cash grabs all these watch companies are doing lately. I’m glad it’s not an LE.
It can be a two edged sword. Limited editions may generate interest and make a profit on that limited run. But it can also turn people off from the brand if they try to acquire one and are denied.

For instance, there was a particular Glasshute Original that I was ready to order. Then I found out it was limited to 25 pieces. Just because I was prepared to buy one model doesn't mean that I'm going to buy any other model from their catalog if I can't buy the one I like. I still don't own a GO. If they let me buy the model I wanted, they would have my money already.

·
Registered
125 Posts
For me "limited" means there are less around than "regular" production run. And hence a bit more a sense of "exclusivity" which I like. Personal choice of course...

·
Registered
70 Posts
Looks better in person. I had a pretty hard time walking away from the AD after holding it but will probably explore grey market options when more available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14,456 Posts
It's a great watch. I'd love to have one. Enjoy it, man.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Outstanding release Imho

Will have to wait and see if prices come down and are a little bit more accessible

·
Registered
12 Posts
Definitely like the sizing of this new release compared with the previous LE. Also traditional pandas are where it is at, so I can already feel my wallet opening...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts