WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Having pulled the trigger on the Rangeman & GW-S5600 at the same time (months back), I know was feeling flush, Rangeman been enjoying for months, beast and barely been off the wrist until my Breitling Superocean came back from the "spa" (full refurb and service), I digress, anyways after numerous emails back and forth, orders cancelled, failure to ship, stock depleted etc etc it's finally shipped and enroute.
POST PICS guys if you've got, to keep my anticipation up. And how many of said GW-S5600 are about? Many in the UK??? Do like having the Rarer ones for the UK, had a few comments about Carbon Fibre strapped Mudman & Rangeman including a very interested Jeweller who insisted on having a detailed examination of my Rangeman J against his 1ER, quite funny.

Keep my anticipation up guys in the meantime, pics will follow for sure in due course, currently only just left Osaka 馃榿馃榿馃榿
Regards Mairtin

Registered
Congrats on the watch! Looking forward to wristshots when you get yours!

sent with aloha

Registered
Having pulled the trigger on the Rangeman & GW-S5600 at the same time (months back), I know was feeling flush, Rangeman been enjoying for months, beast and barely been off the wrist until my Breitling Superocean came back from the "spa" (full refurb and service), I digress, anyways after numerous emails back and forth, orders cancelled, failure to ship, stock depleted etc etc it's finally shipped and enroute.
POST PICS guys if you've got, to keep my anticipation up. And how many of said GW-S5600 are about? Many in the UK??? Do like having the Rarer ones for the UK, had a few comments about Carbon Fibre strapped Mudman & Rangeman including a very interested Jeweller who insisted on having a detailed examination of my Rangeman J against his 1ER, quite funny.

Keep my anticipation up guys in the meantime, pics will follow for sure in due course, currently only just left Osaka 飿侊榿飿
Regards Mairtin
Hi,it's a very good choice since it's the lightest gshock ever made,the first under 50 gr!The watchstore in Osaka has the better price on the moment.Here are my pics ...
DSC01244.JPG DSC01246.JPG DSC01249.JPG DSC01251.JPG DSC01254.JPG DSC01262.JPG DSC01275.JPG DSC01277.JPG DSC01284.JPG

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Great pics DELORTO exactly what I've been needing to keep me in eager anticipation, so I should notice a difference in weight between say my Rangeman and when this arrives

Registered
Great pics DELORTO exactly what I've been needing to keep me in eager anticipation, so I should notice a difference in weight between say my Rangeman and when this arrives
The weigh difference is double,93g(Rangeman) to 47g(GW-S5600)! It's a very low profile watch, which can easily hide under the sleeve, so i can wear it in professional attire.I like the adventury G shocks very much but if someone works in an office environment, obliged to wear a suit a tie etc,it's kinda funny to have a King or a Frogman on the wrist...He'll face comments like "hello fisherman" or "what's this bomb on your wrist?" So all the 5600 models are very suitable for me,especially this cutting edge GW-S 5600!I remember myself ,back in 1983,buying the dw5000 later the dw5600c and many others so i appreciate step by step the evolution of the range...

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
Currently in Customs at Coventry getting closer 馃槂

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
On the caseback you'll see a serial number,if the last letter is "c" then it's a 2013 model if it's a "j" it's a 2010 model...
Will have a look and see when it arrives I'm hoping by end of week maybe

Registered
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Finally here few quick pics will get some better ones later

And the serial is a 'c' DELORTO actually 'oc' if that makes a difference

1 - 11 of 11 Posts