WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have wanted an Oris diver for I'd say 10+ years now. First a TT1 diver, then the Aquis. I always like the 'integrated bracelet/strap' design.

Came close a couple times to pulling the trigger, but it just never was the right time.

Well, the time is now.

Behold......

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Congrats beautiful!! That exact model is one of my favorites in the Oris line (the orange strap just pulls it all together!)

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Wow that lume looks awesome !!!! I'm curious how the orange strap will hold up, I had an orange isofrane and I got dirty on the corners and wouldn't come clean : (((

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
967 Posts
Oris is a great brand and the Aquis a terrific watch. It was my first Swiss watch, and I miss it! I did trade it for another Oris - 65 blue - so I kept it in the family. Glad you got your grail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
6,602 Posts
Very cool! Enjoy that Bad Boy for many years:-!

Cheers
Shannon

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Nice watch, secretly hoping my mate tires of his aquis lol thinking of putting orange strap on my orange po2500 if I find the right strap, wish you health to wear your watch bud.

·
Registered
36,279 Posts
The Oris Rubber with the trick clasp is great and so is the Oris Bracelet.

Like them so much, have two now, Tungsten and DLC, bracelet and rubber

Normally I swap straps and bracelets around but these are both so good, haven't bothered!

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
Outstanding! Enjoy. The Aquis is a superlative dive watch and the rubber strap/extension clasp is pretty much as good as it gets. Wearing my black on bracelet right now but just an amazing presentation on rubber.

Can't say enough about this watch or the brand. Pray they stick to their independent guns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 20 Posts