WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Vintage Ingenieur

After many years waiting, at last I could get my first (maybe the only one in my life) great watch, an IWC Ingenieur Vintage.

It was a dream I had for a long time, that began when I still was a child, and culminated few days ago. I am so happy that I do not fit in me...

Linked below, if you feel like that, there is a larger presentation (and more pics) at "Relojes Especiales Forum", in spanish:

http://www.relojes-especiales.com/foros/iwc/por-fin-esta-conmigo-mi-anhelado-iwc-115214/

These are some pics of my new creature:

Best place for a watch, the wrist…

Sorry about my bad english, and thanks for reading...

:thanks

·
Registered
367 Posts
Congrats! That's an elegant looking piece :-!

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
That watch is stunning. I wish they made this with a smaller case so I can wear one.

Enjoy the watch, I doubt it'll be your one and only IWC, this is an addiction and it has only begun...:-!

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Congratulations! That's a lovely watch indeed! Enjoy and wear it in good health.

I checked the link you provided and even though I only understand a few words of Spanish, I see that you have written a great presentation of the entire Vintage line and your watch, including a bunch of great pictures! Very impressive!

Kind regards,

Cinq

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Congratulations! That's a lovely watch indeed! Enjoy and wear it in good health.

I checked the link you provided and even though I only understand a few words of Spanish, I see that you have written a great presentation of the entire Vintage line and your watch, including a bunch of great pictures! Very impressive!

Kind regards,

Cinq
Thanks so much...:)

·
Registered
369 Posts
HUGE congrats! I was strongly considering that exact watch for a while...almost pulled the trigger on it. It's a very beautiful piece. Enjoy!

·
Registered
9,007 Posts
congratulations.
awesome pick up.
enjoy it in good health.
Tony

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
Beautiful watch, congratulations. And what a special feeling it is, getting your first -and maybe only- IWC :-!

I still remember the day I got my Portuguese Chrono, even though it's almost 7 years to the date (March '03). I will confess that over the years, I've literally spent hours looking at these watches in the windows of jewelers and watch-stores.

On the day I got mine, I almost walked away without making the purchase. After all, it's a lot of dough. Thankfully, my wife was with me and reminded me of my dream. And why, for all those years, I had been transferring $$ to that dedicated account .....

I doubt there is a 2nd IWC in my future (I paid more for it than all other watches combined), but I feel extremely privileged to own just this one.

RonB

PS - she's on my wrist as I type this post (and has been since the start of the year)

·
Registered
461 Posts
Awesome watch, awesome pictures, specially the last one.

Congratulations on your find. :-!

·
Registered
60 Posts
What a great piece.... looks fantastic on your wrist

Enjoy this one for many years....

I heard a great saying a day or so ago...

"One never owns a great timepiece - but rather keeps it safe for the next generation"

Your purchase looks like it runs along those line

Enjoy
Franco

·
Registered
20 Posts
WOW,Que hermoso reloj. Felicidades:-!
DPM....

·
Banned
5,317 Posts
I don't know what else to say that hasn't been said already so I'll piggyback other's comments that it is truly remarkable and big congratulations on keeping the dream alive until culmination!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts