WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've been eyeing up the Explorer 1 for a while now but haven't been able to pull the trigger. Lately I've been consolidating my collection and last week I accepted a new job, so I figured what better time!

It arrived earlier this week and hasn't left my wrist since. This watch is absolutely stunning in person, the dial and the lumed 3, 6, 9 really put it over the top for me. I'm usually a leather strap guy but after trying it on a shell cordovan and the bracelet, I'm gonna keep it on the bracelet for a while. Very comfortable and looking forward to many years with this on my wrist.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Looks very nice and congratulations.....but I'm already biased.....I've owned Stainless Steel Rolex Sport watches for 35 years and always thought the Explorer-I was a bit small for me......but pulled the trigger last year and like it so much I bought a second one as a backup.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Good choice and a great watch.

Congratulations and welcome to the fraternity.

·
Registered
12,050 Posts
Congratulations on your new Rolex Explorer!

Wear it in good health!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

As a club member you are entitled to a membership card.

Congratulations.
I'll be sure to get this filled out asap, Ha! Thanks guys, it really is an amazing watch. My collection is now the Explorer, an Omega SMPc blue, and a Junghans Max Bill. I might get one more beater type but otherwise I think I'm covered for anything.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
I'll be sure to get this filled out asap, Ha! Thanks guys, it really is an amazing watch. My collection is now the Explorer, an Omega SMPc blue, and a Junghans Max Bill. I might get one more beater type but otherwise I think I'm covered for anything.
Awesome focused collection. Well done.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 25 Posts