WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just receive my Evangelion GA-110EV-6AJR :)..
finally my dream come true...hihi..damn hard to find this model now..
i shoot some photo for you all .. b-)

IMG-20110527-00311.jpg

Safely arrive from japan :-!

IMG-20110527-00316.jpg

i call this super rare !:-d

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sorry for the Blurriness..phone camera with shock hand @@ hehehe..damn happy rite now..continue haunting the white evangelion ! hihihi..

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Neon Genesis Evangelion

Japan only boys and in very limited numbers, I was very lucky and sourced a GA-110EV-6AJR at recommended retail direct from japan, the GA-110PS was already sold out, and I ordered well before release day...

"G`s" like these Neon Genesis Evangelion are literally sold out in a split second, the serious local collectors and sadly scalpers have the heads up and will pre order. I seriously doubt you will find one now at anything approaching retail, even some of the older less interesting Casio Evangelion collaborations command relatively high prices...

As for Evangelion well worth a watch if you can stay with it, the original series and the new full length films covering a number of philosophical, psychological, and religious themes, questioning the nature of existence and reality :think: :-!

The watch, well it looks at least as good as Watch-Tanaka`s pictures, and then some b-)

The scarcer GA-110PS-7AJR

Q-6

·
Registered
401 Posts
congrats your your purchase, looks great!
started out late so missed these, still wondering if i will be willing to pay that kind of prices to complete the collection.

·
Registered
230 Posts
seems like the white evangelion is rarest followed by the Dee&Ricky then the blue evangelion... if u go by the numbers (& their prices!) on sale on the bay. :-s

1 - 17 of 17 Posts