WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Congrats on your new addition! I'm sure the waiting made it all the more sweeter when you pried open the box to reveal the beauty that is your new watch.

·
Registered
8,934 Posts
Congratulations! Ironically yesterday I also bought my own Christmas' present, I was thinking about opening a separate thread but since it's the same watch (minus the caseback) perhaps I should piggyback this one.

IMG_20191228_093500_1.jpg

IMG_20191228_093549.jpg

IMG_20191228_093604.jpg

IMG_20191228_100446.jpg

I was undecided between this and the Neomatik but in the end I chose simplicity. Provocative thought: is the humble Club 701/3 the best all around Nomos?

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
Congratulations! Ironically yesterday I also bought my own Christmas' present, I was thinking about opening a separate thread but since it's the same watch (minus the caseback) perhaps I should piggyback this one.
I was undecided between this and the Neomatik but in the end I chose simplicity. Provocative thought: is the humble Club 701/3 the best all around Nomos?
Congrats to you too! And I tend to agree with you about the 701/703. My 701 is an invaluable companion when traveling due to its flexibility, and it's always a design marvel on the wrist. My Club Dunkel is my favorite (and most worn) Nomos, but my 701 is probably the more indispensable.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Congrats on the pickup there! I’m hoping to get my first Nomos sometime in the spring (still a little undecided between Tangente, Ludwig, and Orion)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
I think so. I have 701 and a 38mm Tangente. Consider them both as the best watches I own, but the Club is still my favorite between them.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Congrats! I hope you enjoy it. My first Nomos was a Club Campus 38, we have since parted ways but it'll always have a special place as my first German timepiece.
_DSC1685.jpg

1 - 18 of 18 Posts