WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After two weeks of waiting...... i've finally have my hands on it!:)

A few more shots from various angles:

Backlight :

And head to head shots with GX-56:

Head to head with ordinary colors riseman:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Re: Finally received my GW-9200MBJ-1JF

A true man in Black...
I love that G and if it wasn't for the price, I would definitely get one. I also really like the Mudman of the series.
Enjoy it!

·
Banned
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

Thanks =)

Yeahh... that's why i decided to choose this watch.. All the way black.... Not too big and not too small.
Also have a nice look.

Since i do not have any choice, i will enjoy it =)

I did an unboxing video, but it is on russian and video quality could be better. It is dark already =) And i was unboxing under the room light...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDhQNOktN2c

·
Registered
35,399 Posts

Nice, I like the stealthy look! Congrats on the new watch.

·
Registered
788 Posts

Very nice watch but I think I prefer my MIRB 9200. Congrats :)

·
Registered
9,700 Posts

Congrats, very nice!

·
Banned
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)

Very nice watch but I think I prefer my MIRB 9200. Congrats :)
Well :) I think every riseman owner ( any color ), selected a right watch to buy :)

Thanks guys!
I will try to make a comparison pic between this riseman and GX-56-4ER on Monday:)
Btw! Here is the link to the shop where I have purchased it. I recommending it to anyone who wants to purchase a Japan only G-Shock for a reasonable price:
Rakuten - GW-9200MBJ-1JF [02P24nov10;

·
Registered
19,876 Posts

You can't go wrong with the Riseman. Congrats !!!

·
Registered
19,876 Posts

Anybody knows how to calibrate thermometer and barometer correctly?

Once you are in the BARO/TEMP mode, hold A button until the BARO/TEMP flash, press D button to select BARO or TEMP, use B and E buttons to change values.

If you have a personal weather station in your house, digital preferable, you can calibrate your Riseman to match the information on the station.

·
Registered
788 Posts

Well :) I think every riseman owner ( any color ), selected a right watch to buy :)

Thanks guys!
I will try to make a comparison pic between this riseman and GX-56-4ER on Monday:)
Btw! Here is the link to the shop where I have purchased it. I recommending it to anyone who wants to purchase a Japan only G-Shock for a reasonable price:
Rakuten - GW-9200MBJ-1JF [02P24nov10;
Maybe if I get to see one in the flesh I wod snap it right up there and then lololol

·
Registered
123 Posts

If the riseman was like the same size as the king I would have got one too. Its kinda small for me. But I like how the way it looks.

·
Banned
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Once you are in the BARO/TEMP mode, hold A button until the BARO/TEMP flash, press D button to select BARO or TEMP, use B and E buttons to change values.

If you have a personal weather station in your house, digital preferable, you can calibrate your Riseman to match the information on the station.
Thanks ^_^

If the riseman was like the same size as the king I would have got one too. Its kinda small for me. But I like how the way it looks.
I'm glad that riseman is not so big ! otherwise i would not purchase it!

·
Registered
7,352 Posts

I just got the exact same watch, arrived yesterday. It's awesome, my first Riseman, I was surprised at how tiny it was. I was worried the Riseman would be too big, but it is actually very small. For those of you worried about the negative display, it can be somewhat hard to read. If this is a concern, I suggest not getting the negative display version. It doesn't bother me, but I could see how it might bother someone else. I personally love the look of negative displays so I am willing to put up with a small loss in legibility.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts