WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I went to a No.Cal AD with a friend who wanted to see some Doxas there as well as the Anonimo line. It was well worth the visit. (see also this thread)

I thought they would have just a few (Anonimo) watches in a display case but they had a TON of different ones (sorry if I don't know the model names).

I was most interested in seeing some of the brass-cased (millemetri?) models and the zulu time. I was concerned that I wouldn't like the zulu as much as I do on my monitor screen. I shouldn't have worried - both were quite nice.

I didn't try on many but really liked the ones I handled and spied in the case- even the Dino Argonauta(? guessing again at the model)

Now I have yet another brand I wouldn't mind putting aside some $ to get one on my wrist in the near future.

Those of you who already have one are pretty lucky!

·
Registered
783 Posts
My AD has a good selection but my favorite one that I've seen in person would have to be the Cronoscopio MK II TruBlu LE. The standard MK II is my favorite model so far and will be arriving home in couple of days. I may have to put up my LNIB black dialed Hidive/Millemetri 'Stealth' hybrid up for sale...

Stan

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
My AD has a good selection but my favorite one that I've seen in person would have to be the Cronoscopio MK II TruBlu LE. The standard MK II is my favorite model so far and will be arriving home in couple of days. I may have to put up my LNIB black dialed Hidive/Millemetri 'Stealth' hybrid up for sale...

Stan

Congratulations on the incoming Stan. Wear it in good health.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Thanks Scott, was looking to get another chrono as my last one was a Ball Eng. Hydrocarbon chrono (miss that baby..). l narrowed it down to the Sinn 757 UTC and Cronoscopio Mark II and well the Mark II will be home Wednesday...:-!

Stan

PS - Anyone seen any black dial 'Stealth' HiDive/Millemetri hybrids for sale? I've only seen the 'Yellow' hybrid version occasionally but no 'Black' hybrids. I know Martinpuli posted a pic of one..:-d

1 - 5 of 5 Posts