WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just in, I finally pulled the trigger on a Kobold Seal,I've coveted one since starting this silliness.
All the rave reviews do not do this watch justice and I am definitely a "date" guy, but it just does not matter when you see this beast in person.
I know some people have a hangup with Kobold but this watch is so solid and just about the perfect tool design.
Pics included on Maratac strap for Tragic( I know how much you like them my friend), yes I do have the bracelet, and will get it back on at some point.
thanks
ED

·
Registered
596 Posts
Great pickup...that or the Rasmus is next in line for me...:-! :-! way up!!!

·
Registered
751 Posts
Excellent Ed,

The SEAL is everything you said the brute is and more.

On a ZULU or NATO it's oh so SWATish, on the Bracelet it's massive all the way around your wrist and can't be missed.
On a sweet heavy duty Leather Strap it's Hefty Dressy Casual.

No date required and hocky puck thick is so fine.

I keep my SEAL Ti on a British Grey 4 Ring low lite ZULU and the Ti bracelet stays in the box. Love the way the Zulu holds it in place on my arm.

CONGRATS !

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
The Seal's a beautiful piece, Ed...congrats! :-!

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
Nice watch! It looks great, but I can't get past the missing date. ;-) Wear it well and thanks for sharing some nice pictures, it looks great! :-!

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Congratulations Ed!!! :-!:-!

I am sure you will enjoy it. As for the brand, Kobold has become my favorite brand of watch!

Wear it in great health.
Al

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
That's super sweet Ed!
Love it even on the whatsit cloth thing :-d
Congrats!

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for all the kind words
I can't seem to take it off
I will attemp a lume shot at some point
EDS

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
The SEAL is definitely a keeper (favorite watch in my collection by far). Welcome to the club, and as always, wear in good health.

Regards,
Adam

·
Registered
4,038 Posts
Congratulations on a great watch Ed. :-! One of my favorites as well. And if you ever get a chance to check out the LSD do so, it's a lot like the Seal only more so. :-d

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
I love that watch! It's the only one that I would ever wear that doesn't have a date. Enjoy that beast!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts