WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Editor
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally!! After two years we got the Deep Two in and it was worth the wait. Wow, what a beauty this is :p I got my Padi Open Water a few years ago didn't dive since, but I'm willing to get me a complete diving gear just to take this watch where it belongs. We only got one Deep Two (the only one in The Netherlands at this point) and the production time of this piece is very long, if you are interested, just send me a PM (if you are fast, I'll add one of these bottles ;)).

Here is a pic I just took:

IWC Aquatimer Deep Two IW354701 by dimervansanten, on Flickr

Reactions: niklasd

·
Premium Member
5,736 Posts
Finally!! After two years we got the Deep Two in and it was worth the wait. Wow, what a beauty this is :p I got my Padi Open Water a few years ago didn't dive since, but I'm willing to get me a complete diving gear just to take this watch where it belongs. We only got one Deep Two (the only one in The Netherlands at this point) and the production time of this piece is very long, if you are interested, just send me a PM (if you are fast, I'll add one of these bottles ;)).

Super, super nice Dimer..and why haven't you told me that you dive?:)

We should grab some equipment, round up a few other divers with Aquatimers, and put them through their paces. ATs are made to dive, and it's our civic duty to make sure they do.:-d

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Great pics Dimer.

As this is quite beyond my reach currently, I can only droll :p and droll:p...

Tx for adding my belief in the IWC watches range.

cheers

·
Registered
5,873 Posts
Superb looking diver. Whats the 2nd crown for? HE valve?
+1 on that! Do tell us, Dimer!

It is a seriously nice looking watch! A little of out my price range, though :-(

·
Registered
4,258 Posts
+1 on that! Do tell us, Dimer!

It is a seriously nice looking watch! A little of out my price range, though :-(
It's already been mentioned above but to say again, the second crown is for use with the depth gauge.

·
Registered
5,873 Posts
Thanks, HR F1!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts